The Hayes Room
Named for John Hayes who was the first European Explorer to enter the Derwent River in 1793.
A smaller elegantly decorated room with queen size brass bed, water views and ensuite bathroom.
Our rooms are named after the early European Explorers of South Eastern Tasmania.
All rooms have glorious water views overlooking the d’Entrecasteaux Channel and also views of our lovely gardens.
All our accommodation is on the first floor with luxurious bedding, plenty of plump pillows, fluffy towels, private ensuite bathrooms, large LED LCD Televisions, free WiFi, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, comfortable seating, tea and coffee making facilities, ironing facilities, refrigerator, alarm-clock radio, hair dryer, electric blankets and of course free parking.